Whip up this tasty dish in honor of Cinco de Mayo.
Cinco de Mayo commemorates Mexico’s victory over the French army at the Battle of Puebla in 1862. In the United States, this holiday is celebrated by serving up delicious foods inspired by popular Mexican flavors. This Cinco de Mayo, try serving up this delicious recipe.
Cheesy Mexican Corn Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 2 15-oz. cans corn, drained
- 1 ¼ cup shredded Monterey Jack, divided
- ¼ cup crumbled feta, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- Hot sauce, for drizzling
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lime juice, and chili powder until smooth, then season with salt. Stir in garlic, jalapeño, corn, 1 cup Monterey Jack, feta, green onions, and cilantro.
- Transfer mixture to a baking dish and sprinkle top with remaining ¼ cup Monterey Jack. Bake until golden and bubbly, 28 to 30 minutes.
- Drizzle with hot sauce and sprinkle with more cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
Serve up this tasty and festively flavored dish in honor of Cinco de Mayo. Are you looking for assistance with your small business insurance this holiday? We at PMC Insurance Group are experts on small business insurance and can help you get the coverage you need. Contact us today to learn more about getting competitive coverage for your small business clients.