Six months ago when the coronavirus turned businesses everywhere upside down, PMC reinforced our commitment to our agent and carrier partners of maintaining an uninterrupted operation that delivers superior products, service and solutions – while working together in the spirit of a true partnership.
That wasn’t enough. We wanted to help our agents more than ever because many would be struggling, so we began to focus on ways to create more value. In doing so, we made a number of improvements:
- Grown our staff with more Workers’ Comp experts including those who specialize in Healthcare/Home Health and Transportation
- Added more carriers so you have greater access and more solutions
- Expanded our national programs in Healthcare/Home Health, Trucking & Transportation and Temporary Staffing
- Developed a regional Social Services program for these hard-to-place markets
- Reorganized our account management teams for greater efficiency
- Enhanced our agent portal capabilities for quicker quotes
PMC strives to become your single source for workers’ compensation, and we will continually look for ways to improve. We want to hear what’s important to you, so in the coming months we will reach out with a survey to find out what you would like in terms of expertise, solutions, and service. In the meantime, if PMC Insurance can be of assistance in your workers’ compensation placement needs, please do not hesitate to reach out to us personally.
We appreciate your business and the trust you place in PMC as your business partner.
David Malloy Andrew Shaw
President Executive Vice President