Keep Production Going
No farm or ranch is the same. With our 36+ years of experience, Leland Smith Insurance will help write a policy fit for your unique needs. We’ll factor in your property, equipment, and liability to ensure you get the coverage you need at the right price. We love to see you keep producing our food and essential nutrients.
The uncertainties of climate and disease characterize cultivating a farm and owning a ranch. Whether it is a subsistent family farm or large commercial multi-cropping, we like to take the risk associated with you. Depending on the protection you seek, our policy covers areas of your most essential needs, including your residence, personal property, barns & outbuildings, farm & personal liability, and more.
Every tool serves a purpose. Our farm owner’s package covers damages and financial loss to your farm operation including your home, buildings, equipment, and your liability from that operation insured farm machinery. Insure your investment with our Farm Owner’s Package to protect the tools that make your farm run.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage
- Identity Protection
- Cab Glass Coverage – with no deductible
- Newly Constructed Outbuildings – $50,000
- Standing Grain – Fire & Lightning
- New, Leased, Borrowed Farm Machinery – $100,000
- Farm Residential Equipment Breakdown
- Replacement Cost for Outbuildings and/or Personal Property
- Replacement Coverage for Newer Machinery
- Chemical Drift and Overspray Coverage
- Loss of Income Coverage
- Additional Operating Expense
- Peak Season Coverage
- Contract Growers and Suffocation Coverage
- Business Auto
- Farm Umbrella