Not Just for "High-Risk" Zones
A few inches of water can cause devastating damages – to your foundation, furniture, and personal belongings. Go beyond your basic homeowners’ policy and protect the structure of your home and the contents inside from flood, even if you’re not in a high-risk flood zone. Your Leland Smith Insurance agent will work with you to assess your needs and find the best policies from local carriers and the National Flood Insurance Program.
- Homeowners in low-risk areas can still experience loss from flood damage – even from one inch of water.
- Not all water damage is the same. Flood damage specifically describes damages caused from water coming from the ground up, not wind-driven rain.
- Building & foundation
- Electric & plumbing
- Central air conditioning
- Permanent wall paneling & carpeting
- Clothing, furniture, electronic equipment
- Kitchen & household appliances
- Personal valuables
Speak with an agent to assess other assets you may want to cover including:
- Detached garages